huntsville stars (brewers AA) finished and up.

RAM

well when moser wished me luck on the milwaukee affiliates he definitely knew i was going down a strange path. huntsville was very tedious to finish, and the weird thing is the uniforms really aren't that bizaare, but sometimes i have found the simpler ones prove to be the most troublesome. still not completely happy with the jersy scripts. but i know myself too well and if i keep working at trying to perfect them, i'll be on this same set a month from now.

anyway huntsville is done. 4 unis in all- home and roads , and home and road alternates/bp's. there will definitely be a v2.0 on these later on. unfortunately i will have to skip the manatees (brewers A) because NOTHING can be found on their new look yet. i hate to do that but, i have no choice. they will get done once i find the new uniform logos. so for now milwaukee is finished, and on to the next team.

starsprevu.jpg

thanks for the words guys. the red bp was as close to the actual color that i could get it. judging by shots (the 2 i found) i saw of them, it is like a faded maroon color (see the stars logo above in the middle of the preview pic). i think they also have a blue one as well, i gave it a shot as well but it just wouldn't happen for me.

I believe you mentioned before that the Red Sox are next right Ram?? That's cool, once you can find some stuff on the Manatees that'll be fine. Really nice stuff here though on both Huntsville and Nashville. :) Later man!!

yes the sox are next, despite the fact that others are doing them i will still be doing them as well.

Archived