Has anyone else experienced stuttering of this kind?

GoChiefs

When I throw to first base right before my guy catches it, the game skips. I searched and found another user had this problem:

No more "stutters" for me after patch #2, but I now get what I call the "flutters". Whenever the ball is thrown to a base to get the runner out, right before the guy catches the ball, there's a slight jerkiness to the picture. It's almost like the game skips 5 or 6 frames, the runner is out and everything is ok again. It seems worse at some stadiums more than others. Strange. Confused

I have patch 2....

I've gotten that particular stutter with most of the mods I've installed.....when I unistalled the mods, there was no more stutter......I know some of the mods are bigger than the files they are replacing, I guess eating up more memory......do you have any mods installed?........

I've gotten that particular stutter with most of the mods I've installed.....when I unistalled the mods, there was no more stutter......I know some of the mods are bigger than the files they are replacing, I guess eating up more memory......do you have any mods installed?........

Yeah, quite a few...most notably KCCitystar's uniform update.

No, I don't think it has to do with the datafile.

What are your system specs?

I'm running this game on an old slow machine and I can't use KC's unis for that exact reason. Theres a significant lag when there is a play at first, and right when the batter steps to the plate.

try some 2xlite uniforms for MLB umachines and bigbully have quite a few out already. for minors (if you play amy minor league games) all mine are 2xlite. not to say one design is better than the other, just saying they will considerably reduce the lag.

I had the same problem and as someone mentioned it was KC's uniform updates. When i took them out everything was cool again. Its a shame cause i love his uniform updates..... but it wasnt worth the studder though. Umachine's uniform packs are awesome also though and no studder so go with those man.

Keep in mind too i aint running what you would call a high end machine here either. I am sure people who's machines are a lot sweeter then mine get no studder with KC's updates. If you're like me though Umachine's uniforms are the way to go.

• 4 weeks later...

how do you reinstall the original uniforms , i am have this same problem after installing this mod.

so i would like to go back to the orginal but dont know how, the uinstall thing with the KC uniforms did not seem to remove them.

thanks

Archived