Minor League Rosters

The one named Total Minors, is the one you're looking for, the thread discussing it, can be found here and the download can be found here.

Gforce is currently working on v3, check the thread for updates and status reports. As far as the players you asked about, Wrainwright is on the AAA club Memphis (STL) and Sinisi is on the AA club Frisco (TX).

Wow, I would've been happy just having Wainwright, but Sinisi caught my eye when I watched him in the CWS last year, he rocked. Those are just my two faves and I wish the Cardinals had both... but they currently really don't need him.... so maybe the Sox.

I just downloaded the files and extracted them, now do I need to send them all to the game file? Not a problem to do just wondering if it's right. Remmber I'm not retarded... just new. Very new. 8)

I am not sure what you're asking, you need to backup the 18 *.dat files in the mvp/data folder that you'll be replacing.

Then copy the 18 *.dat files from the total minors set over and you'll be good to go.

You do know, that I am not the one that called you retarded, right?

Yes, I'm aware. I'll do that... I just needed to know how to get the files I downloaded onto the game... I download, it goes to it's own folder, then I guess I "Right Click/Send To/ My Documents/ MVP Baseball 2004" because that's what I did with the patch. However I just want to know what to do after downloading it. Step-by-step...

Okay, the 18 .dat files do not not go into your my docs folder, they go into the data folder in your install dir.

Specifically:

C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004data

Assuming that you did the default location.

One other thing, if you have a dynasty going... you'll have to start a new one cause the dynasty keeps whatever players were there at the start of the dynasty. That also goes for portrait updates.

Hope this helps, as well...

Archived