Logitech Dual Action sure is.....

JaFFiTh

damn hard to get a strike out with! If i put the analog stick too far, it's a ball big time, so i have to balance and try and get in the zone *groans* i've only had 2 strikeouts since i got the gamepad!

Any tips or hints using the gamepad? (other than getting a different one since it works just fine for me)

i probably avg 5-12 k's (with a LDA gamepad) each game with the twins and they don't have the best pitching at all...my strike out pitches are low and in (just under the strike zone) with a curve ball...I'll also use a slider away or in. sometimes a 2 seemer above the strike zone works...and sometimes you can even get them with a changeup in the strike zone depending on your previous pitches. Just try not to be too predictable while trying to get the first 2 strikes. I've heard that the AI learning ability is pretty good. So if you also start out batters with the same pitch they will be looking for it.

damn hard to get a strike out with! If i put the analog stick too far, it's a ball big time, so i have to balance and try and get in the zone *groans* i've only had 2 strikeouts since i got the gamepad!

Any tips or hints using the gamepad? (other than getting a different one since it works just fine for me)

You may want to configure your gamepad. I have a dual-action Wingman and have not had any problems. The only problem I can't seem to slove is, my right analog stick won't allow me to bunt.....go figure. Other than that, no problems.

Line up your pitches on the outside lines of the zone max out the meter nail it in the green zone and trust me you will get many k`s I like to keep everything pretty much low in the zone to produce alot of ground outs or k`s. As above said calibrate your controller if running xp its in control panel under (duh) game controllers just follow the onscreen directions easy and yuo only need to do once if you leave it plugged in.

Yeah true, it works just fine.., I'm not sure about you guys..do u actually put the joystick all the way to the end and it'd get a strike or u'd have to maybe put it halfway from the full mark to get a strike. Since if i pull it all the way, it's always a ball big time so i'd have to balance the joystick to get a strike. I did calibrate the thing but i don't see where to actually make umm..i dunno what's the word..make it actually go all the way but will pitch as a strike unless u press some button to make them throw a ball ya know.

Archived