Warming up pitchers annoyance

chakfu

If you can't tell already, I'm playing a game and posting my gripes as I think of them...

How's this for a minor one: I hate the fact that when I warm up a pitcher, I have to click on a spot, hit select, and then choose a pitcher, and hit select again - I wish I could drag a pitcher with a mouse, or just select a guy with the joystick and warm him up.

Same thing when the computer pinch hits, I hate having to put down the joystick and grab the mouse to hit ok...kind of a pain

That is very annoying, it's clear that EA made one menu system to use on all the platforms totally ignoring PC gamers in the proccess. I don't know why they couldn't make the controler work in the menu screen as well as the mouse.

That is very annoying, it's clear that EA made one menu system to use on all the platforms totally ignoring PC gamers in the proccess. I don't know why they couldn't make the controler work in the menu screen as well as the mouse.

Agreed, they also make subs in NBA Live 04 like that too which I hate. In Fifa 04 and NHL 04 though you can do your stuff on the menus with the controller, very handy, but I don't know why they didn't put that in for this :banghead:

Archived