Tips for Owner Mode?

kaplerisking

So I finally decided to give Owner Mode a try, and its already driving me insane. I'm now in my 3rd season, after making the playoffs in the first year and winning the series in the 2nd year, but still the fans don't show up for my games. For example, on opening day of the current season, only 13000 fans showed up to see the reigning World Series Champions! That doesn't make any sense! And now in the current season the most fans that have ever shown up is 17000, even after a 22-0 start. I'm now 9 million dollars in debt in the middle of June, as has happened in the first 2 years....so what should I do to attract more fans? My ticket prices aren't high at all, $35 for lower deck and $20 for upper deck, my concession and store prices are also quite cheap. My stadium is still stuck at a mere 20,000 due to never making money, but it doesn't seem like anyone would show up anyway. Any suggestions? :?: :(

I tested this out. (Opening Day) What I did was put every item to the lowest price. Then play your 1st game, then go and see all sales made for that game most of them should all be at 100%. The ones that are raise the price to the next level. Repeat this over and over till you are getting 85-100% sales on all items. Your going to get different results for every team.

Archived