MVP Edit Data file

redsox04282

The datafile is found compressed inside datafile.big which can be found in your /data/datafile folder...

If you don't want to extract the stock one, you can simply download one from here. Downloaded datafiles (datafile.txt) go in your /data folder and don't have to be repacked into the datafile.big file. For some reason (I'd guess 'ease of testing') the game recognizes the datafile.txt when it is in the /data folder.

I'm a little confused by your title though...MVP Edit has nothing to do with datafiles.

The datafile is found compressed inside datafile.big which can be found in your /data/datafile folder...

If you don't want to extract the stock one, you can simply download one from here. Downloaded datafiles (datafile.txt) go in your /data folder and don't have to be repacked into the datafile.big file. For some reason (I'd guess 'ease of testing') the game recognizes the datafile.txt when it is in the /data folder.

I'm a little confused by your title though...MVP Edit has nothing to do with datafiles.

I don't think he meant MVP Edit as in the program we all know as MVP Edit. I think he meant about editing the data file for MVP. (though of course I could be completely mistaken.) :)

Archived