Uniforms

MarktheRed

Guys, I have a question. I downloaded the new Astros uniforms and they look great. However, they replaced the default uniforms instead of just adding to the selections. Is there anyway I can get the defaults back, and hang on to the new unis also?

Thanks

:shock:

If you backed up your files, just replace them. Otherwise backup your saves, controller.cfg, and any "other" things you may have customized such as your datafile and reinstall the game.

In the future, before you install any mods, be sure to back up the files involved. Or you could just back up everything to a secure place and it'll be there if you need it.

If you have downloaded fuzz's mvp uniform program you can simply add the new unis, the program automatically gives them .fsh #'s so they dont replace the old unis....i suggest getting his program.

I was very interested in downloading fuzz's uni program but when I read the read me text, I figured I'm not savy enough on programming to install it. :oops:

I've downloaded quite a few mods here as well as downloaded programs for other sims...but this looks to be a little too complex for a semi-novice like myself. :?

Or am I just reading too much into it?

Archived