baserunning or controller

jkeessen

I have the dual action logitech controller for the PC, when I have a runner on 1st, if the batter hits the ball he will run instantly back to first, then I press the advance all button and he starts to run, by then he's out, any help out there and is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Is it the controller? :banghead:

I had something similar with my logitech controller, i found that my right analog stick would not calibrate... at all, and was stuck in the "down" position... check your calibration in the gamepad properties to see if you have the same problem, if so i can copy my controller.cfg file for ya cause i fised it by disabling the right analog in the game.

What about the big play controls (batting / diving / sliding) - how did you remap them?

I didn't :cry:

...I am at the mercy of letting the CPU slide for me, and i sometimes use assisted fielding, others i just suck it up and don't get any big diving catches... so basically it's time for a new controller, i just like the feel of the wingman rumblepad

Archived