PC Players - Which Roster, Datafile, Sliders etc combo?

Boom

I'm getting ready to settle down and finally start my franchise. Before doing so I am looking for opinions on the best Rosters, Datafile mod / slider combo to run with.

I don't want to get yada yada games into my franchise and realize I totally used the wrong combo.

Roster is really the only one you are locked into once the Dynasty starts. So thats the one you really need to settle on. The others you can adjust during the Dynasty.

Im using TotalMinors. Another version with more fine tuning is on the way, but the one out now is plenty good enough imo if you are ready to start now and dont want to wait.

OK, newbie question. I'm most of the way through my first season of my Dynasty. Can I now use the new Rodkey data file and sliders I just downloaded without messing up the Dynasty? Between seasons maybe? Thanks for any help!

OK, newbie question. I'm most of the way through my first season of my Dynasty. Can I now use the new Rodkey data file and sliders I just downloaded without messing up the Dynasty? Between seasons maybe? Thanks for any help!

My understanding(and personal experience) is that you can change data files and sliders at any point and they will impact the dynasty no matter what stage it is in.

Archived