Any suggested Sliders for Kam's Lvl 3 tweaks?

Boom

Almost ready to start my dynasty. I've played a couple of exhibition games with Kam's LVL 3 tweaks, but am wondering if anyone has a good set of sliders to use in conjunction with this.

TIA,

Boom!

Almost ready to start my dynasty. I've played a couple of exhibition games with Kam's LVL 3 tweaks, but am wondering if anyone has a good set of sliders to use in conjunction with this.

TIA,

Boom!

hint: look in your start menu (under the kam program group..)

or maybe others can submit theirs. The email I get is from ppl playin on level 3 and using those

Doh! I"m an idiot! Thanks, as I totally overlooked the "slider" document. I saw everything else, but just missed that one.

Appreciate it, and even more so the work you have done on your mod.

Doh! I"m an idiot! Thanks, as I totally overlooked the "slider" document. I saw everything else, but just missed that one.

Appreciate it, and even more so the work you have done on your mod.

lol

and thanks for trying/using it :D

:DHere are some slider settings I use that have been producing a very good dynasty #s.This is with Tweak3(rodkeysv4 dat) ,Some may not like the -50 pitch speed but the rest of the sliders are adjusted to compensate.

This is to be played on all star,no pitching zones

Pitch Speed: -50(This seems low but it seems to work best,lower pitch speeds seem to result in greater change of speeds for cpu pitching and more walks,also less HRs by human))

User Pitcher Fatigue: 27

CPU Pitcher Fatigue:27

User Batting Contact: 1

CPU Batting Contact: 1

User Batting Power: -30 (this may seem low to some but works with pitch speed to make for more realistic HR numbers)

CPU Batting Power: 0

User Bunting Ability: 15

CPU Bunting Ability: 15

User Outfielder Speed: -12(with fielding assist on)

CPU Outfielder Speed: -12

User Infielder Speed: 1

CPU Infielder Speed: 1

User Baserunning Speed: 3

CPU Baserunning Speed: 3

User Throw Speed: -6

CPU Throw Speed: -6

User Throw Accuracy: -30

CPU Throw Accuracy: -35

User Runner Aggression: 3

CPU Runner Aggression: 3

Runner Injury Frequency: 2

Pitcher Injury Frequency: 3

Batter Injury Frequency: 3

Fielder Injury Frequency: 1(if set too high your infielders will get injured too often on doubleplays)

CPU Steal Rate: -45 (since patch 2 the steals are too high,believe me they will still go about right here)

User Dive Difficulty: 10 (optional here as I use fielding assist)

User Catch Errors: 17

CPU Catch Errors: 17

User Runner Steal Speed: -22(yes I know this seems low but offsets pitch speed etc)

CPU Runner Steal Speed: -22((^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

User Runner Steal Delay: -22

CPU Runner Steal Delay: -22

Bullpen Fatigue Rate: 0

Bullpen Fatigue Grace: 0

Archived