So many damn games to watch!

Kamasutra

I usualy go out on friday nights, but this is what is on tv tonight:

games...games....games..!

33 RDS Baseball Cincinnati Reds at Montreal Expos" (Sports) (ends at 10:00PM)

61 SPONET1 MLB Baseball "Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays" (Sports) (ends at 10:00PM)

115 WTBS MLB Baseball "Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies" (Sports) (ends at 10:00PM)

232 WSBK MLB Baseball "Seattle Mariners at Boston Red Sox" (Sports) (ends at 10:00PM)

7:30PM 233 WPIX MLB Baseball "New York Mets at Florida Marlins" (Sports) (ends at 10:30PM)

Which one do you think i'll watch? Lol

And wich one would you watch? that phillies/braves matchup is pretty sweet...

Once again I'll be watching (as I always do) my Rockies either go down in flames from the start, or let Shaq blow one in the 9th. Either way, I'll be pissed when it's all said and done and wonder why I even care to watch baseball this year. :(

Guest Deznuts

What about the Angels vs. White Sox series? Two first place teams. :roll: Damn, the Sox just shutout the Rangers two games in a row and won the series. No love for the White Sox??? :banghead:

Once again I'll be watching (as I always do) my Rockies either go down in flames from the start, or let Shaq blow one in the 9th. Either way, I'll be pissed when it's all said and done and wonder why I even care to watch baseball this year. :(

lol @ flames, you know you're talking to an expos supporter right? want flames, come see me.. in baseball hell :D Remember there's always worse...

Playing the rockies in my dynasty right now, 1-1 series so far.

What about the Angels vs. White Sox series? Two first place teams. Damn, the Sox just shutout the Rangers two games in a row and won the series. No love for the White Sox???

that's gonna be a killer series, tell you the truth, i have a hard time watching games when there is no clear underdog... Btw, didn't the angels get swept by the jays? that should make it less close...

(btw, games Ilisted are the ones I can actualy watch, if I was in the US armed with a trusty tivo, there's no tellin how many games i'd watch..)

Guest Deznuts

that's gonna be a killer series, tell you the truth, i have a hard time watching games when there is no clear underdog... Btw, didn't the angels get swept by the jays? that should make it less close...

(btw, games Ilisted are the ones I can actualy watch, if I was in the US armed with a trusty tivo, there's no tellin how many games i'd watch..)

The Jays also swept us in a series earlier this month. :x The Sox are 3-4 against the Jays so far this season. The Jays either play great or like crap.

The Jays also swept us in a series earlier this month. :x The Sox are 3-4 against the Jays so far this season. The Jays either play great or like crap.

yeah i noticed that too, the same can be said of basement teams in general this year, they suddenly rise to the occasion against good teams but play like crap on average.

Guest Deznuts

The White Sox beat the Angels in the bottom of the 9th with a single to deep center by Paulie Konerko! Sox are 2 games ahead of the Twins in 1st place!

Archived