It's Tribe Time Baby!: A Cleveland Indians Dynasty

Stix

Enough rebuilding I say! Next year is now this year. A new GM is in town and I am prepared to make this team champions! Welcome to the new Tribe Time!

Game Settings:

Difficulty:	 All Star

Sliders:		Custom

Rosters:		Ultimate Rosters v. 2.3

Progression:	Bills Progression Fix v. 2

Misc:		   Strike Zone On Hot Colds On  Pitch Cursor Fade

Starting Lineups Annouced for Opening Day

Manager Eric Wedge has annouced that the following 25 men should be dressed and ready to go opening day against the White Sox:

Rotation:

1-	Jake Westbrook

2-	C.C. Sabathia

3-	Kevin Millwood

4-	Cliff Lee

5/LRP-Scott Elarton

Bullpen:

5/LRP-Jason Davis

MRP-  Arthur Rhodes

MRP-  David Riske

MRP-  Rafael Betancourt 

SU-   Bob Howry 

CP-   Bob Wickman 

Lineup:

CF	Coco Crisp

SS	Alex Cora

DH	Travis Hafner

C	 Victor Martinez

1B	Ben Broussard 

LF	Casey Blake 

RF	Juan Gonzalez

3B	Aaron Boone 

2B	Ronnie Belliard 

Bench:

SS	Jhonny Peralta 

RF	Jody Gerut

CF	Grady Sizemore 

C	 Josh Bard 

UTIL  Jose Hernandez

Bats Start Out Season Hot

Tribe Go Yard; Westbrook Pitches a Dandy

Indians 9 White Sox 1

untitled4td.png

Above: Hafner goes deep to right in the first, and Lee makes a spectacular grab in left, robbing Dye of a solo shot.

“There couldn’t have been a better way to start off a season,†said Jake Westbrook following his CG and team’s 9-1 victory over the White Sox. “It really gives us some confidence as to what we are capable of doing this season.

The bats most certainly were hot. The team had a combine five homeruns and five doubles. Hafner contributed the most, absolutely crushing two pitches out of the playing field and a late inning double.

‘My stroke feels really good. I hope that I can keep this pace up to help my team win a bunch of ballgames this year.†Hafner said on his performance.

Also going yard, right fielder Juan Gonzalez. This coming after possibly starting the beginning of this season in the minor leagues. " He certainly showed he belongs in the big show,†commented manager Eric Wedge.

The Indians are off tomorrow, but Wednesday they will try to open the season winning two in a row, as their number two starter C. C. Sabathia takes the mound.

Game Notes:

Westbrook 9.0 IP, CG, 0 ER, 1 K, 5 hits, 1.00 ERA

Hafner 3-5, 2 HRs, 2 RBI, 3 R, .600 BA

Boxscore:

R  H  E

CLE  9  17 0

CWS  1  5  0

WP: J. Westbrook (1-0) LP: M. Buehrle (0-1)

Cleveland (1-0)

Chicago (0-1)

Indian’s Contract Corner:

-No News Today

Game 2: C. Sabathia (0-0) 0.00 vs. F. Garcia (0-0) 0.00

Okay I must now stop this dynasty for a couple of reasons. The main reason is that a modded Turner Field is coming out and must start a new Braves dynasty. Second, I didn't like the Indians that much after I played game one and two. Third, I'm feeling kinda lazy and don't want to keep this one going. Apologies making a dynasty and then stoping a day later. Look foreward to possibly a new braves dynasty once the mods come out.

Archived