College Portraits

Snash13

Portraits in Version 1.0 ?  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Do you want portraits included in Version 1.0 ?

Keep in mind that with adding portraits will add a week or two on to the time table as these were scheduled for a later release. As it stands right now it will be about 1 week to finish rosters for the Big-10 and Pac-10 and another couple days to test it and add music and a theme. That makes for about a July 4th release. With portraits you are looking at July 14th or 15th. Let me know what you think

Well its more then a couple days and it will delay the rest of the proect. Version 1.0 only comes with Big-10 and Pac-10 complete. so you are looking at a 2 week extension on to every deadline, personally i dont mind the added time but i know some people are waiting alot for this release and i thought it should be up to them

Why can't you release it without them and then add them to a later version. Just an idea.

That has been the plan all along, I am just trying to get a feel if people would rather have them sooner then later

Does audio mean Announcers. BTW how will that work because you think it would be hard. Can you please give me a sneak peak.

Audio right now as in the what the Total Audio project is doing, Hory is doing a great job right now getting names set up that the announcers will say, That kind of stuff will hopefully follow shortly after a few major releases. anything beyond that right now is still being explored.

Archived