Changing the 'CTS'

locomoschin

I'm trying to download a new 'CTS' and I can't figure it out. I downloaded all of the needed files but can't seem to make it work. It says "import the new 58bd.fsh file of your choice into bkgnds.big in your data/frontend folder using BigGUI". HELP!!!

OK, It's a simple process really, but I have experience with this. LOL.

Ok I'll walk you through step by step.

1st) Open BIGGUI (duh)

2nd) Click the file tap and select open.

3rd) Load the bkgnds.big file that is found in: "C:program files EA SPORTS MVP Baseball 2005 datafrontend" folder

4th) Click the Import button (looks with a folder with an arrow pointing down to it) and select the 58bd.fsh file, and when it prompts to overwrite the previous file, select yes.

-CB

Thanks for the tip. I did what you said and it's not "promting" me to overwrite the file. This is what it says:

Importing C:Documents and SettingsJeffMy DocumentsMy Downloads58bd.fsh to 58bd.fsh

Finished - successfully imported 1 of 1 files

That means you didn't do it right.

You correctly imported the file but to the wrong place, you need to import it into the file I listed above. It will ask you to overwrite it, if it doesn't, you did something wrong.

Hey CB, I've got MVP 2004 not '05, does that matter? I got the download from the '04 column. Anyway, when I open the bkfrnds.big folder like you said it shows the path at the top (header) of the BigGUI, stating the folder is open, but when I import the 58bd.fsh file it says it already exists. overwrite it? I click yes and it says successful but when I boot up the game it crashes to the desktop when it reaches the "CLICK TO START" screen. If I delete the 58bd.fsh file I can get to the 'CTS' it just doesn't have a picture. :mad:

Archived