Question about behind picture camera angle.

Dino

Was wondering if there is a setting that controls the delay time when a ball hits the bat (from the centerfield view) until the fielding cam is activated.

Basically, I am looking for (like in real life), the full swing from the batter....then the camera switches to the fielder. I play with assisted fielding so I do not need instantanious fielding cam.

I think that a little thing like this could add to the realism quite significantly.

Thanks!

Was wondering if there is a setting that controls the delay time when a ball hits the bat (from the centerfield view) until the fielding cam is activated.

Basically, I am looking for (like in real life), the full swing from the batter....then the camera switches to the fielder. I play with assisted fielding so I do not need instantanious fielding cam.

I think that a little thing like this could add to the realism quite significantly.

Thanks!

sounds like a good idea, except when you're fielding. I field manualy so watching the oppsing batter's full swing on a line drive isn't recommended in my case..

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to bring this up again. Was fooling around with the datafile trying to achieve this. Has anyone accidently come across this and can shed some lite on where it might be hiding in the datafile?

Archived