question about kamasutra mod

cheez

I've played a few games with the kamasutra mod so far, and i like the results for the most part...however, i feel i am getting too many hits and runs. I'm playing on all-star on level 3 with all the recommended sliders. Should i decrease my contact settings to get less hits. if so, how much should I lower it? Right now i'm averaging 13-18 hits per game.

The CPU is getting good results against me. It is averaging 1-5 runs per game and 5-12 hits.

I tried going to mvp level but the CPU pitched 2 perfect games in a row and i got too frustrated with that

really?? i'm the twins...they aren't the best hitting line up by far and i was playing against the indians (against sabathia, their # 2 guy, and d'amico)

like i said, maybe it was just a fluke...i'll play a few more games today to see what happens

i just played 2 more games...in my dynasty game i won 7-4 with 15 hits...then after that i did an exhibition game against josh beckett and the marlins and won 3-0 while only getting 5 hits.

so maybe i was just getting lucky those first few games, who knows

i just played 2 more games...in my dynasty game i won 7-4 with 15 hits...then after that i did an exhibition game against josh beckett and the marlins and won 3-0 while only getting 5 hits.

so maybe i was just getting lucky those first few games, who knows

heh, must be your lineup and you're good at judging the ball...

What controller are you using btw?

I use a logitech rumblepad and, just like those above, am limited in hitting on level 3. Of course, I play with the expos...

It's probably your skill, since as you said, simming a game only gives you 5 hits..

Archived