Jynx the Pirates

ChrisS

If I am correct, the Cubs haven't been swept in a 2 or 4 game series since the 02' season. hopefully this can jynx the Pirates and get the Cubbies a win. (At least lets hope the bullpen doesn't blow it) AGAIN! I think when Wood or Prior is back, (whoever is first), we should keep Rusch and send down Mitre

Guest Deznuts

Your boys made Mackowiak into an All-Star. Why not watch the best team in Chicago? ;) We beat the Twinkies 3 out of 4 games, shut out the Rangers two days in a row to take that series, and now we are going for a series win against the Angels. The score is 4 - 1 Sox right now. The Scrubbies are finally going to beat the last place Pirates after getting spanked 3 games in a row.

White Sox are...

2nd in the AL in home runs with 67

3rd in the AL in ERA at 4.07

4th in the MLB in Batting with .282 and 263 runs scored

EDIT: Make that 7-1 Sox. Jose Valentin just hit a 3 run homer.

Alright, I'm not gonna talk smack bout your boys on the south side. I will give it to ya, the socks are doin pretty good this year. NL Central has to be the tuffest division. The Reds will fall back and so will St Louis. Looks like the Cubs and Stroes will be at the top this year.

Guest Deznuts

Alright, I'm not gonna talk smack bout your boys on the south side. I will give it to ya, the socks are doin pretty good this year. NL Central has to be the tuffest division. The Reds will fall back and so will St Louis. Looks like the Cubs and Stroes will be at the top this year.

DOH! Make that 11 - 2 Sox!

I heard a rumor that Kerry Wood is injured worse than they are saying he is. Without Wood, Astros take the division. The 'Stros have every bit as good of a rotation with Clemens / Pettite / Oswalt / Miller / Redding. Their offense can get it done as well. How long do you think Glendon Rusch can keep pulling those games out of his ***?

I think that the Sox have a better chance of winning their division this year than the Cubs. Their only competition is the Twinkies. Every team in the Cubs division is playing well.

If I am correct, the Cubs haven't been swept in a 2 or 4 game series since the 02' season. hopefully this can jynx the Pirates and get the Cubbies a win. (At least lets hope the bullpen doesn't blow it) AGAIN! I think when Wood or Prior is back, (whoever is first), we should keep Rusch and send down Mitre

Talk about short term memory, you had a two game series just before the pirates against Houston you lost both those games.

Wood is overrated, He was 3 games over .500 last season, 1 game over the season before that and only at .500 this season.

Wood is dominating but if something does not go his way he implodes

Archived