Stadium Mods Problem

dacks

I am having trouble getting my stadium mods to load in the game. I have the new gfxpak and i have my resolution set at 32 bit. However every stadium file i get says it has succesfully over written the other and has completed succesfully. But they just still arent working. The game is fully installed so that is not the problem either. All my uniforms however are working. I cant even get simple stadiums like the ebbets field circa 55 to work. Can someone please tell me my problem.

If you're downloading stadiums where it's just the .big files, properly replacing them in your MVP directory and it's still not working, maybe it's reading the stadiums off your CD. Did you do a complete max install when you first installed the game?

The game is fully installed. And the uniforms work. Also another question? How do you change your stadium detail level in the display options? I just cant figrue this out. Bats work, Uniforms work, everything but stadium mods work. I am runnin 32 bit and all, with the new GFXpak. Can someone please explain?

Im still searching for answers does anyone have any thoughts on what to do?

if you are using the mods that require gfxpak then u must delete the cram32.fsh after you run the batch. that will do the trick.

I'm still having trouble/ This is what i do. I unzip the files then i copy them into the mvp baseball main directoy. I run the .bat file and then delete the cram32 file. I run the game and still the regular stadiums? The uniforms all work and so do overlays.

Anyway this is really starting to frustate me now. I downloaded a no Cd crack, so that the cd wouldnt have to be in the drive to play the game. I did this so that the stadiums would run of the hardrive. Then i installed 2 stadiums the Old yankee stadium, and ebbets field, circa 55. I unziped and extracted the files then cut and pasted them into my stadium data folder. they overwrote and i loaded the game. Neither stadium worked, What gives?

Anyway this is really starting to frustate me now. I downloaded a no Cd crack, so that the cd wouldnt have to be in the drive to play the game. I did this so that the stadiums would run of the hardrive. Then i installed 2 stadiums the Old yankee stadium, and ebbets field, circa 55. I unziped and extracted the files then cut and pasted them into my stadium data folder. they overwrote and i loaded the game. Neither stadium worked, What gives?

don't know, i am not sure that anyone has ever had that problem. make sure that you don't have 2 versions of the stadium is all that i can say. sorry i can't be more help.

Ok, i tried another thing. I deleted my yankday.big from my stadium folder as well as my philday and philnight. I then erased them from recycle bin. I loaded the game and tried to play and Yankee stadium in the say and it would load and i had to go to the main menu. Same with the Phillie parks. So i went and downloaded the Old Yankee stadium and A Citizens bank stadium. I Put them in my stadium folders. All stadiums checked out as the regular EA defaults.

Another question, How do you change your stadium detail level?

To change your detail levels, go to OPTIONS / VIDEO OPTIONS

Scroll down to STADIUM TEXTURES - Set to HIGH

Scroll down to DISPLAY MODE - Set to 32 Bit

Example: 1280x1024x32, 1024x768x32, 800x600x32

The last number must be 32 not 16, to be in 32 bit mode.

Optional: Select VERTICAL SYNC - Set to ON.

If this doesnt work then either your video card will not support the high

quality textures or the is a problem somewhere else. Good Luck.

As far as I know, all the stadium mods use 32 bit textures, so if

you cant change your settings I guees you cant use any of the

stadium mods. You are likely at 16 bit, do you know what kind

of video card you have installed?

Archived