LeVeRRe's Portrait Updates Breaking News

LeVeRRe

Hey all,

Okay here's the deal. My original idea update a pic for every player in the game was a bit lofty in my opinion. It takes a great deal of my time to make the pics to the quality that I expect from myself and therefore would be impossible. Personally I really enjoy most of the pics in the game as far as the good quality ones like Garret Anderson's and some of the other Angels as an example. So this is what I've decided. I am now making pictures that match the quality and style of these pictures already in the game for those players I feel need upgrading and adding. It will hopefully end up being most every player in the game having a picture, whether it was already included or added or replaced by myself. The previous Blue Jays and Angel's v1.0 uploads that I are available will be replaced by the new and improved editions tomorrow and I will edit and upload the other teams as I get them done. I am hoping for a release shortly after on on pace with GForce's final Totalminors update, as my portraits are made according to his roster set and HaloFan and Tony's ID# system. Just thought I'd let you know.

LeVeRRe

Nice work on the portraits man, however according to the halofan system the dodgers photos are meant to be 76xx, but in your release they have 62xx numbers which are meant to be for the Mariners.

Archived