Stadium Question...

Wolverineman

What would I need to do to be able to create a stadium not in the game? I would think it would be possible since you can rename the stadium files to whatever other stadium you'd want(like, I play my Detroit franchise in the Polo Grounds. I realize Detroit didn't play there but I was testing the idea of renaming the files out and just left it that way). Mainly, I'd like to play in the Huntington Avenue Baseball Grounds. I can see how there could be some problems so it may not be possible, but I'd still like to see if its possible and how'd I'd need to go about doing it. I looked around the boards but didn't really find anything about it.

What would I need to do to be able to create a stadium not in the game? I would think it would be possible since you can rename the stadium files to whatever other stadium you'd want(like, I play my Detroit franchise in the Polo Grounds. I realize Detroit didn't play there but I was testing the idea of renaming the files out and just left it that way). Mainly, I'd like to play in the Huntington Avenue Baseball Grounds. I can see how there could be some problems so it may not be possible, but I'd still like to see if its possible and how'd I'd need to go about doing it. I looked around the boards but didn't really find anything about it.

i think you have to take a stadium that's already in and change it up. you can change anything around the stadium so just take a AA or AAA stadium and change it up.

Archived