Tropicana Field

bigguns

I am really interested in doing a Tropicana Field mod with all the ads in the right places. My first question is if I can put that design that Rays have on their outfield wall. Its kind of a leaf pattern. Also they have an orange tropicana banner that wraps around the catwalks I am new to this so I dont know if this is even possible using oedit.

I am unable to get to the stadium for a few weeks as I live in Orlando and the wife and I have a baby coming in the next few weeks so I would appreciate any 2004 pics of Tropicana Field so I can get started with this mod.

bigguns0@yahoo.com

Time to go learn Oedit.

Found a small pic with the wall decal... is this possible

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/merron/ballparks/tropicana.html

I am really interested in doing a Tropicana Field mod with all the ads in the right places. My first question is if I can put that design that Rays have on their outfield wall. Its kind of a leaf pattern. Also they have an orange tropicana banner that wraps around the catwalks I am new to this so I dont know if this is even possible using oedit.

I am unable to get to the stadium for a few weeks as I live in Orlando and the wife and I have a baby coming in the next few weeks so I would appreciate any 2004 pics of Tropicana Field so I can get started with this mod.

bigguns0@yahoo.com

Time to go learn Oedit.

Found a small pic with the wall decal... is this possible

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/merron/ballparks/tropicana.html

anything is possible.

bigguns,

I think this may be your lucky day. I went to the first two Rays games this season and took as many pictures of the ads and wall as I could for this very reason. They are still in my digital camera so I am hoping they came out well.

I'm really looking forward to the mod. If you need any help at all, let me know. I live and sleep Tampa Bay Devil Rays, pretty sad, I know.

Archived