1990 Fantasy Roster Update

workingdogv1

I posted about this awhile ago, and I know it's been awhile since an update, but it's turned out to be a massive undertaking. The good news is I'm about three-quarters of the way there. The bad news is, I'm starting college again next week, so I'm going to fitting this into my schedule. I'll definitely be posting it when I'm done with editing the players and testing how it plays.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few screenshots...

First, the starting pitchers:

Starters.jpg

And starting lineups:

Lineups.jpg

A few players:

Sax.jpg

Ray.jpg

Don Mattingly at the plate:

Mattingly.jpg

And Kevin Maas:

Maas.jpg

I'll probably update a few more times before the project is finished - then once it's out I'll definitely want some feedback.

i am very, very anxious for an 1980- early 1990's roster set. If we are truly blessed one of the great potrait guys will make a few sets of the major guys at least.

Don

I was too, that's why I decided to go ahead with this. I picked up a bunch of 1990 baseball sets because they were so damn cheap, and have been working off those to fix player appearance. I was going to try to do a portrait set, but just the roster has turned out to be enough of a bear that I'm just going to try to get it out. One of the last steps I want to do is create portrait numbers for the players. I would also kill to get uniforms for every team. Probably a pipe dream, though.

Oh, and bonus young Frank Thomas and Sammy Sosa shots:

Thomas.jpg

Sosa.jpg

Archived