Problems with modding catcher's masks

2short

I a noob - trying to mod Cardinal unis. Please forgive my ignorance.

Whenever I try to import a new bit of a catcher's mask through Egraph, it gives me a warning about a global target and blah, blah, blah.

I try to import anyway, and I lose the ability to see the catchers' face. He looks like Vader. I've even tried to erase the background color on the mask through Adobe photoshop, but it doesn't work.

Bottom line, is it possible to mod catchers' mask and still have a transparent mask?

Thanks

Erasing the background color isn't gonna help at all, as it is absolutely necessary for transparency. What you need to do make sure you extract the original file as a BMP and save it when you're done as a BMP. In Photoshop, use that window to switch from Layers to Channels, and you should see an Alpha channel on the bottom. That should not be touched. Instead, make sure you only work on the RGB channel.

Whenever I try to import a new bit of a catcher's mask through Egraph, it gives me a warning about a global target and blah, blah, blah.

I try to import anyway, and I lose the ability to see the catchers' face. He looks like Vader.

Dude... I almost spit my Mountain Dew all over the screen when I read that - freaking hilarious

Archived