.fsh, .ord & .orl files in the big _shmooz mod

sniperhf

I'm new to MVP and I cant quite figure out how to install the .fsh, .ord & .orl files using EA graphics editor. The readme is unclear and I cant find a place in the editor to do it. Can somone tell me how or point me to something that can.

The mod im using is Ultimate plus Big Shmooz mbeV1.12.zip

Or click here http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...2.zip#dldetails

Also there is another zip file contained in the mod titled brandon league. It looks like more faces so should I install them as well?

Thanks.

I'm new to MVP and I cant quite figure out how to install the .fsh, .ord & .orl files using EA graphics editor. The readme is unclear and I cant find a place in the editor to do it. Can somone tell me how or point me to something that can.

The mod im using is Ultimate plus Big Shmooz mbeV1.12.zip

Or click here http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...2.zip#dldetails

Also there is another zip file contained in the mod titled brandon league. It looks like more faces so should I install them as well?

Thanks.

HOW TO INSTALL CYBERFACES (OR UNIFORMS) WITH EAGRAPH.EXE

The program itself is really easy to use.

Here is what you should do...

Open the eagraph program. Go to the little folder icon (2nd from the left) Click it. It will say "open".

Navigate inside the box that opens up to your models.big file. (it's in your data folder). When you find it, double click on it. Then you will see all the files inside on the left hand side of the eagraph program.

Then click on the "import wizard" icon. (It looks like a yellow thing with a blue arrow) It is the 7th icon from the right. When you click on it it will open a box called "import wizard".

Then click on the button called "next". Then click on the button called "add". This will open a box called "open source file". Navigate in here to the cyberface files (wherever you put them after extracting them from the zip file) Highlight all the cyberfaces. (they should now be listed in the line where it says "file name").

Then click on the button called "open". Then click on the button called "next". Let the program finish running. After it has inserted all the files there will appear a button called "finished". Click it & close the program. You're done.

Next time you want to do this, there is no need to click on the folder that says "new". There will be a teeny black arrow to the right of the yellow folder. click on it & it will remember where you went last time. Just then click on the name where it says models.big & it will open the models.big file for you.

Please also remember that before installing any cyberfaces to the models.big that you downloaded from me, you need to uncheck the "read only" box of the models.big. Also don't forget to check the box again after you are finished installing the cyberfaces & click "ok".

Now as to your installing the .mbe file. I hope you already have my models.big .ace file that is dated July 22nd or later installed also. Because if you do not, as I explain in the readme, the game will crash.

As far as Brandon League... As I explain in the read me, there are multiple versions of him. (each with different color sunglasses) I uploaded them all in the separate zip file for those who may not want the version that has the green color. (which is the default one I uploaded in the not separated zip.)

Basically what I am saying is, if you want him with different color sunglasses than green, use one of the versions that are in the separate Brandon League zip file.

Archived