mvp2k5 classic rosters...latest...yankees team crashes game

robroy

I dont have or use MBE so I am using the data files download all-time rosters that were posted on july 30.

Every time I attempt to use the yankees all time team the game crashes. Every other team plays just fine except all time yankees. anyone else with the problem?

I have used all the stadium/roster non-mbe mods this year,and the game has not crashed except when using this latest incantation of the data-filed all-time classis rosters.

SOme advice would be most welcome. I am cross posting this as I'm not sure on which forum board to post,so please no flames.

Thanks.

Rob NYC

robroy,

The All-Time rosters set uploaded by jp_hidalgo has had crash problems with certain faces. The Yankees I think had a Rizzuto face missing on one person's setup. Barry Bonds was missing from the Giants on mine. It really depends on your particular models.big file where you install uniforms and faces.

Here is what I wrote to another user having problems:

The Giants are probably Barry Bonds face which is set to 607 (I think?). The Yanks I would check for either Mantle or Maris's face (***In his case it was Rizzuto). You can do this by either looking via MVPEdit or in the game itself go to Manage Rosters then Edit Rosters. Then cycle through each player to make certain their face shows up correctly. Try to remember which player you are fixing to view/edit since if their face is causing a crash during gameplay it will also cause a crash during the view/edit process. Then just go and correct that players face by either setting it to something that works or correctly installing the face that it is assigned. In MVPEdit if you view a face and it shows "No Picture Found" with something other than a generic face number of 901-915 then you will have a problem with that face in the game.

Archived