In the MLB what do they use to make the foul lines???

boone292929

Well, In MLb they use line chalk. It's basically powdered chalk. Making a field in your yard, you don't want that. Try looking for lawn paint. I'm not sure of the cost, but it's just spray paint that is safe to use on grass.

I'm making a baseball field in my backyard( designed mostly for wiffle ball)and I was wondering what should I use to make the lines for my grass without spending a fortune

Thanks

No way dude! I play wiffle ball too. What I did in my backyard, is buy some cheap white rope, maybe a quarter inch thick, and use that for the lines. To secure it down, take some coat hangers, and cut them so they form a "V" shape, then push em into the ground as anchors.

No way dude! I play wiffle ball too. What I did in my backyard, is buy some cheap white rope, maybe a quarter inch thick, and use that for the lines. To secure it down, take some coat hangers, and cut them so they form a "V" shape, then push em into the ground as anchors.

Just get string and make it for the line. And nail it down so it doesn't move.

lol i did that too, i used string for an outfield fence also held up by these pole things, it was alot of fun

Archived