Where Can One get the Kamasutra v1.2?

NimitsTexan7

Yeah, but he says on that page that people can still use 1.2. What gives?

I realize he hs every right to do with his work what he wants, but considering the high recommendations many have given it, it seems a bit ridiculous to say that no one can use it unless they make a mod themselves (there are those that don't have the time and/or skill, you know).

It seems to be a case of a few people ruining it for everyone, and frankly I don't blame him for doing it.

1.2 has given me the best experience of any baseball game I've played, and you have to admit people demanding things of people who do things just to try and be helpfull is pretty crazy.

If you can't mod, the same boat I'm in, maybe try giving some constructive feedback, letting him what's working for you and what isn't, or maybe a donation, although we've all seen how much trouble talking about THAT has gotten people into latley :)

Anyway, it's sad, but not unjustified, I think.

It seems to be a case of a few people ruining it for everyone, and frankly I don't blame him for doing it.

I agree.....Kamasutra, as well as many other "modders", has provided us with excellent programs that are soley intended to make our MVP 2004 experience better.

Yet some criticize the work given to us and even "demand" changes....Just shows the lack of maturity of the people involved.

All of us owe Kamasutra and all the others that provide programs for us to use a great big THANK YOU for the time and effort they have put in just to make our computer lives easier.

There are always a spoiled few that just find a way to be offensive.

I don't blame him one bit for doing what he is doing.....Maybe it will teach some a lesson and make them appreciate the work being done for them.

1.2 has given me the best experience of any baseball game I've played, and you have to admit people demanding things of people who do things just to try and be helpfull is pretty crazy.

If you can't mod, the same boat I'm in, maybe try giving some constructive feedback, letting him what's working for you and what isn't, or maybe a donation, although we've all seen how much trouble talking about THAT has gotten people into latley :)

Anyway, it's sad, but not unjustified, I think.

Well, I would leave feeback, but seeing as I can't gind a copy of (any version) his modpack to download in the first place, such feedback would be of dubious usefulness.

Archived