Deznuts' Roster Update v1.0 (6-4-04) JUST UPLOADED!!!

Guest Deznuts

Guest Deznuts

I just uploaded my Deznuts' Roster Update v1.0 (6-4-04). This roster save file contains accurate rosters, lineups, and rotations for all MLB teams as of June 4, 2004. This roster MUST be used with GForce22's TOTALMINORS VERSION 2 or else it won't work and will likely crash your game.

Thanks to GForce22 for creating the best opening day default roster ever in TOTALMINORS VERSION 2!

Oh, you have to use the total minors update b/c the default one doesn't have the right players on them.

Basically this update takes gforces opening day roster and makes it updated through 6/4/04 - if you try and load this with the EA default rosters it will search for players that aren't on those rosters and crash the game.

Guest Deznuts

Oh, you have to use the total minors update b/c the default one doesn't have the right players on them.

Basically this update takes gforces opening day roster and makes it updated through 6/4/04 - if you try and load this with the EA default rosters it will search for players that aren't on those rosters and crash the game.

BINGO!

GForce22's TOTALMINORS VERSION 2 changes the default roster set. My roster update will only work with TOTALMINORS VERSION 2. Otherwise, it will most likely crash your game. My roster sav file updates the MLB rosters (including injury replacements), lineups, and pitching rotations to 6/4/04. I will try to update this roster sav throughout the course of the season so you guys can have the most up-to-date rosters.

Archived