JLopez & RPalmeiro "Click to Start" WIP Final

krock2

Everyone,

Thanks for the suggestions, I have taken them & re-made Javy Lopez 2.0. I have sent Trues the new Ver 2.0 to put on the website. When Trues responds to my message I will then be able to show the changes.

Also, as a Bonus, I have included Ver 1.0 of Rafee Palmero "Click to Start"

krock2

Everyone,

Thanks for the suggestions, I have taken them & re-made Javy Lopez 2.0. I have sent Trues the new Ver 2.0 to put on the website. When Trues responds to my message I will then be able to show the changes.

Also, as a Bonus, I have included Ver 1.0 of Rafee Palmero "Click to Start"

krock2

I say this in the most plutonic way possible:

Will you marry me?

Everyone,

Here is version2.0 of Javy Lopez & Version1.0 Rafee Palmero.

http://www.mvpmods.com/files/misc/screens/jlopez_final.jpg

http://www.mvpmods.com/files/misc/screens/RPalmero_v1.jpg

Let me know what you think. Then I will release them to Trues.

krock2

They are good pics, but you gotta make that MVP Baseball logo transparent (the black part) . Also, the pic will be stretched when you go into the game. Do you by "releasing them to Trues" - let him edit it? That'd be great.

Everyone,

Thanks to Cris987 I was able to fix the transparency on the MVP Baseball 2004 Logos. I'm waiting for Cris987s' opinion as to the final versions. If Cris987 likes them, I will release them to Trues.

krock2

Everyone,

Thanks to Cris987 I was able to fix the transparency on the MVP Baseball 2004 Logos. I'm waiting for Cris987s' opinion as to the final versions. If Cris987 likes them, I will release them to Trues.

krock2

you should add the mlb, mlbpa, and minor league logo.

Archived