Logitech Dual Junk Control Stick

kwikpoppa

:x I know this has been stated in previous topics ,just wanna make sure they get all the bad pr they deserve(Logitech),mine lasted about a month before the symptoms everyone else had reared their ugly head.Saitek P880 on the way.

I'm starting to wonder too about when Logitech started getting goofy with their controllers. I had a Wingman Rumblepad that fell about after a year, but that was due to me playing so many games with it and the analog sticks weren't that great. I end up having to unplug the controller every 20 pitches it seems now due to the calibration loss so I am probably just going to plug it in to the USB ports in the front of my computer so that it isn't so annoying. I downloaded the software from Logitech and ran the calibration and it worked amazing....for about three innings. I have a nice Saitek (I think P2500) but it doesn't work with the damn game!

:banghead:

8) Well I got my new 880 in and I like it better already(if I can get used to the buttons),cant make up my mind who owes me a refund the most Logitech for sellin me that junk or EA Sports for recommending Logitech controls.Should be both for the trouble I went thru.

Archived