Two control questions.

I have two questions I hope someone can answer.

First--on a throw from the outfield to a base, when the screen flashes that the cut-off is available, how do you get the cut-off man to grab the ball.

Also, how do you fake the throw to a base with a fielder? I remember reading somewhere that this was possible, to look a guy back before going to first with the throw, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Oh, one other thing. I wanted to install terminatorkorea's nomodling Pittsburgh facepack, but I can't figure out how to do it. Can somebody help with that?

Thanks.

Saitek P880 with the right analog stick axis fixed

Not sure what that means.

To throw to the cutoff man, it's probably either L1 or R1. Just press and hold either one.

The only fake throw that you can do is a rundown fakeout / check your controller.cfg for that one.

Not sure what that means.

To throw to the cutoff man, it's probably either L1 or R1. Just press and hold either one.

The only fake throw that you can do is a rundown fakeout / check your controller.cfg for that one.

FYI..In my instance, button "8" (right front) on the P880 activates hitting the cut-off man.

You need to change the controller.cfg file in My Documents/MVP Baseball 2004 so that the right control stick part for the P880 (at the bottom) reads

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_RIGHT= axis- 4

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_LEFT= axis+ 4

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_UP= axis+ 3

VPAD_VIRTUAL_BUTTON_R_STICK_DOWN= axis- 3

Otherwise, the right control stick is all catawompie.

Archived