[Off-Topic] Getty Images Account - Anyone want to share?

Cris987

As most people know, I have done some work in portraits and click to start screens.

And as everyone know, Getty Images is a huge source for images. I have tried to register before, but they have never replied back.

So, it'd be very nice if someone can share their account or something so that I can get better pics for modding.

Thx

Cris

P.S - You can email me at krazie_mu_boi@hotmail.com

uhm on the registration page it says its not really for personal use..so i dunno what your gonna do

O really? Lol, just thought I'd ask becuz I saw someone here post b4 that they "found a better pic at getty images" . Thought maybe someone'd have an account. ;)

O really? Lol, just thought I'd ask becuz I saw someone here post b4 that they "found a better pic at getty images" . Thought maybe someone'd have an account. ;)

people are just using the thumbnail's.

Ya, the watermark Getty uses is below the face usually. Getty makes their money off corporate design firms, I'd guess.. surely, it'd be ok to use the thumbnail they post for our lil game updates. We aren't charging for them, as far as I know...

Ya, the watermark Getty uses is below the face usually. Getty makes their money off corporate design firms, I'd guess.. surely, it'd be ok to use the thumbnail they post for our lil game updates. We aren't charging for them, as far as I know...

Lol, Ya I just found out. That's why I'm gonna do some portraits again after I finish some more click to start screens ;)

Archived