changing generic faces

ee

Is there a way to change a players face, if it's a generic/shared face without restarting a Dynasty? As far as I know you can't change the face id # in the middle of a dynasty... The thing is though, the generic face would be fine if I could turn the mustache off and change the hair. And that's what I don't exactly get, the .fsh for his face doesn't contain the mustache nor hair, so where exactly is this? Is there anyway I could adjust that without restarting the Dynasty?

Is there a way to change a players face, if it's a generic/shared face without restarting a Dynasty? As far as I know you can't change the face id # in the middle of a dynasty... The thing is though, the generic face would be fine if I could turn the mustache off and change the hair. And that's what I don't exactly get, the .fsh for his face doesn't contain the mustache nor hair, so where exactly is this? Is there anyway I could adjust that without restarting the Dynasty?

i believe that's in the .sav file.

OK... then what about pre-Dynasty? If I want to add a face to a player that is assigned a generic face, what face ID do I assign? Do I need to replace one that's already in the game, or is there a way to add faces?

Archived