spitoons bats version 4

RAM

hey spitoon i really like the newest version of the bats, yet i have a dilemma.. i also really like the dark mizuno bats from version 3 so, what i am wondering is what do i need to do to replace some of the bats in 4 with some from version 3. i know how to edit with fshed but what can i use to apply these to version 4? thanks...

whoops never mind figured it out... export bats from v3.1 as bmp's then replace bats in version 4.0 with bmps in fshed. wow i'm actually learning... now for those seattle uni's.

yeah that's it, just use fshed to open the file w/ the bat that u want to use. then click tools export and name the file whatever u want but end it in .bmp then go back to fshed and open the bats 4.0 find the bat u want to overwrite click edit then find your bmp click update then save file reinstall via ur mvp folder and voila...........beautiful. same goes for cleats and bgloves.

Damn, the secret is out...just kidding...

The bat.fsh is made up of 8 images so if you have all of my mods, you should be able to mix and match any of them. The only thing to watch for is the first set (version 1) were made up of smaller images, so they may not be as clear and detailed, and if you are using nfshtool, you will need to adjust the index.fsh file.

Other wise you should be able to use fshed, or EAGraph to import/export the appropriate images.

Have fun guys...

Man, I like v3 so much I don't know if I want to change it!!!!

Actually, I agree, v3 is probably the best one, but someone suggested the pine tar and tape so I put it in there for v4....still working on some kind of "Bat Selector" program so you can pick from the 50 or so I have made :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived