I like the rrodkey data file, but hate the camera settings

dave374

I preferred the old High Heat camera settings that someone had on this website earlier. Is there any way to get those settings back without wrecking the rrodkey data file?

(This is in no way a knock on rrodkey. After decompressing the damn data file, I can see how hard he worked on the thing. I just don't like the batting camera ... it's too darn close)

Actually i wondered if the espn pitching camera can be left in and the old broadcast fielding camera added back. I love all the other changes however. I like the SS and 2B back futher, etc. Its not a major issue, petty small one:)

Don

i like the camera settings a lot, but the in time when the swing replay is supposed to be there, the game lags

does anyone else have this problem?

if so, could someone release a datafile with the camera addition, but not the omission of the swing replay?

Braves....the lag you are experiencing is actually the replay happening just not appearing..I realized this after i posted how to MOD getting rid of it

I am now trying to find the code for the actual animation and disable it from there..

So is the only difference between the two files the camera settings?

I really like the gameplay settings I'm using right now, so I don't want to change any of those. If the camera angles are the only thing that's changed, then I'm in.

Or (better yet), since I've also altered the diving catch frequency, where can I go to toy with the camera angles?

-E

Archived