Total Classics Question (probably a dumb one)

paulw

Well, I finally download Total Classics today and started playing around with it. Man you guys put in a LOAD of work into this. Great stuff!!

BTW - My way of keeping total classics and my old rosters is pretty simple - I just made a copy of *all* my MVP2005 files and put them into a directory called backup under program files. Real easy to switch back and forth this way - just rename backup MVP Baseball 2005 and vice versa.

Anyhow, here's my question. None of the yearly stats show up for the players in the game in Total Classics. Just Avg .000, HR 0, RBI, etc., etc. I had this same problem when I went from MVPEdit (I think 1.2??) to a later version and exported the files. Has anyone run into this problem before? Any help *greatly* appreciated!

paulw,

Hope you are doing well. Total Classics, as like the original MVP 2005 game, doesn't show stats for minor league teams during exhibition play - only major league teams show the previous years stats in the game. Thus only those in the Major League team slots will actually show stats during the game. At least I think that is the case.

Take Care,

Don

Archived