Studdering problems still

Seermagic

I have

Pentium 3.0

1gig of ram

GF6800

I've installed the patch and i'm not running any mods. i went through about 20 pages on here and did stuff suggested in other posts but still nothing is working. all my drivers are up to date as well.

can anyone help?

Depending on your video card you might want to try cranking up the AA and AF as high as they will go (or near that)...if you know anything about video cards, that sounds entirely counterintuitive, but believe me, it worked wonders for me...

• 1 month later...

Try playing the game with 16-bit color depth set within the "Video Options".

Can I manually adjust video options for MVP 2005?

I can't find the area to do this, my game looks horrible.

I just got it and everything is so messing.

The field looks scattered like shines and glitters.

The players have popping eyes and square heads.

On MVP 2004 it just said "Options" "Video Options"

then I adjusted things to look fine.

Please tell me there is an adjustment area.

Can I manually adjust video options for MVP 2005?

I can't find the area to do this, my game looks horrible.

I just got it and everything is so messing.

The field looks scattered like shines and glitters.

The players have popping eyes and square heads.

On MVP 2004 it just said "Options" "Video Options"

then I adjusted things to look fine.

Please tell me there is an adjustment area.

Yes... turn everything to the highest they will go in the options as you did.

Also in your video card options crank up the antialiasing & the anistropic filtering (this should reduce your grass problem)

I had to uninstall the game. :cry:

The graphics were so bad on my computer I couldn't look at it.

I spent a week bidding on ebay, got it for $20 with shipping, waited a week to get it in the mail, then my computer sucks too much I guess and I can't play. :(

The area that has player detail, well it says low and it's like grey and off as I can not change it.

I changed it for 2004 and it worked really well, but I couldn't get it to adjust for 2005.

I never even looked around at the stadiums or got into the game, I just uninstalled it and now I am so sad. :cry:

I guess I must buy a better graphics card or something.

I don't have money for upgrades at this time, so I will just continue playing 2004.

Unless someone can tell me how I can turn some things down or off and get the field and players looking good. :D

The area that has player detail, well it says low and it's like grey and off as I can not change it.

That is where your problem lies. Use 3d analyze as D.M.Z. suggested. That will fix your problem. You will be able to then adjust the player detail setting from low to high & this will solve your problem. Good luck.

I don't see it guys :cry:

The 3DAnalyze

It doesn't work for me

I followed the directions many times over.

The game kind of shows clemens standing on the mound startup

then the 3d analyze messes it up I think

When I select disable under directX, then press run, the game shows clemens and then things freeze up.

The control alt delete shows the 3D Analzye as "Not Responding" :cry:

I am going to just go nuts.

PLAYER DETAIL: LOW and off for no selecting. :cry:

I just uninstalled it again, this is so sad. EA Sports really needs someone to come along and drown them out, make better games.

I bought NBA Live 2006 and it's a joke, so stupid and unreal.

Now I bought MVP 2005 and I have these bugged out eyes and square-headed players, it's just a big sham, these jerks must think everyone has $4000 computers and everything is fine. :evil:

Nooooooo!!!! Do not give up!!! Ask somebody to post there mvpoptions file with all details on high, hopefully the game will not override them. If that don't work you may need to search a little to get 3danalyze to run MVP2005 correctly. For instance, there is an override for your graphics card identifier. You can tell the game using 3danalyze that you have a different videocard. Don't check any boxes that say disable! That thread that was linked to was for Geforce2 and Geforce 4mx users only. If you do not see boxes for vendorID or deviceID download version 2.36b or later.

For instance:

There should be two boxes one for vendorID and one for deviceID

set vendorID to 4098

set deviceID to 20040

that will tell the game that you have an ATI 9800 pro.

Or try:

set vendorID to 4098

set deviceID to 19024

that should emulate an ATI x800xt

Oh I also read somewhere that if you save a batch file in 3danalyze that it sometimes won't work because it has trouble reading spaces in the directory paths.

Good Luck. :wishes:

Archived