Devil Rays WIP

MLeeker

Not to be a critic, as I would not be able to do it, but it kind of looks too shiny and fake. If anything needs to be changed about the Rays uniforms it's that the batting helmets are black instead of green and the road caps are green instead of black.

Not to be a critic, as I would not be able to do it, but it kind of looks too shiny and fake. If anything needs to be changed about the Rays uniforms it's that the batting helmets are black instead of green and the road caps are green instead of black.

I appreciate the advice, and will make sure to fix those things before release.

:lol: I just turn the crowds off and lower stadium resolution. Makes the game load a little faster

does that help prevent stuttering in game when using 2x uni packs? i had downloaded a bunch but had to revert back to the original unis when there was too much choppiness in games where both teams had the 2x

does that help prevent stuttering in game when using 2x uni packs? i had downloaded a bunch but had to revert back to the original unis when there was too much choppiness in games where both teams had the 2x

I can't really say if that's the reason or not. I've never really had any chopiness when playing with 2x uniforms

Archived