Rosters that aren't Editable...

JaFFiTh

Makes me MAD! :banghead: I wish Kerm's roster was editable with the MVPEdit 'casue i think it's probably the best roster out there right now, and i can't even *bleep* edit the damn roster, too much work editing thru the ingame editor. :evil: I even got rid of the 3 players for each team but of course the editor won't read sav. file so *bleep* that! Any other way to get it to work with the editor? Other than waiting for RGlass to update the editor to allow 25 man roster for teh AA teams. :banghead: :banghead:

i thought kerms roster was the best too. i found a way to edit through mvpedit but in the end i was even more frustrated. i went to play and the cpu had to optimize most of the rosters and there were a lot of problems. heres what i suggest...download geforces total minors roster. this is the best one out there. even better than kerms. he has all the minor league teams with real minor leaguers. barry bonds is in his roster as well. all the rosters are more accurate than kerms. i highly suggest you get this roster as opposed to kerms. at the very least just check it out. i know once you see it you won't even want to mess with kerms roster.

I've seen it, and there's a problem with his roster is, lot of players are from A teams so bascially most of the AA are missing which kinda sucks..i like to keep it up to date..i know i did read another post and he put top 30 prospects..that i could really care less for right now. Kerms was more of accurate AAA and AA teams instead of putting the top prospects.

Archived