Bob Uecker-- "Mr. Baseball" Cyberface Preview!

peterbernard

[align=center]A face so important it needed its own thread!

The most asked-for and long-awaited cyberface of all!

And it looks like you're "in the front row" for the preview!

uecker2shot.jpg

Yes, it's the great MISTER BASEBALL himself--

:pBOB UECKER! :p

uecker1.jpg

All good hitters examine their bat before hitting,

and for some reason Uecker does too!

uecker2.jpg

"Do you think the pitcher knows how scared I am?"

uecker3.jpg

"I'll give him my icy stare and freeze him in his tracks!"

uecker4.jpg

Man among men, Uecker is ready to hit!

uecker5.jpg

With a mighty swing, Mister Baseball lofts an easy pop fly directly at the right fielder.

uecker6.jpg

But that doesn't stop our boy from running to first anyway!

After all, it's so rare when he gets off the bench and Bob needs his exercise![/align]

Peter,

I am a hugh Uecker fan. This is certainly one of your many Masterpieces!!! It is an exceptional rendition of Uecker. Thanks so much ..............

I see I'm on your team in something. I don't understand what it is. If it involves live playing online right now my thing doesn't do the thing. Also, I have no athletic ability, if the abilities in the game are supposed to be realistic then I'm not going to add anything to any team. I can't really do anything sports-wise. I don't even play video games well, remember Fuzz beating me 900 to 1 or something?

I can try to make faces of you guys if you send me the right kind of pix. How many people don't have faces made?

Peter,

I think you are referring to the Mod Squad team. Although my name is listed first it is not my team. It's not necessarily an online type thing, but can be used for that for sure, but rather just building a few existing teams into the game while using members from this forum to comprise each teams individual rosters.

I like you, don't even know how to operate a joystick and have no desire to try to learn. So I am not a hugh participant in that way either. But I think it is an honor to be considered for a slot on any of those teams.

Take Care,

Don

• 2 weeks later...

Archived