runtime error when trying to install TC4

nflp1999

I'm trying to install TC4. I followed the suggestion to create a copy of my MVP 2005 folder. Did that and renamed it MVP Classics. I tried to install the TC4 using the installer and choose the MVP Classics folder (expanded so I see Data and Support under it) but when I click install it errors out right after the LOC files. Once it starts saying "installing data" I get the runtime error 75 Path/access Error and it drops me back to the desktop. What am I doing wrong? Is there a work around or something? Thanks.

OK, I did some work and I think I got it installed. I just went through and manually moved the files from the lib folder into their correct folder under MVP Classics. I tested it out and it seems to work well. ONe quesiton though (oh and FANTASIC JOB on the mod!!) is there a way to change the startup music when the two teams are annouced to fit more with the time frame? I still have the default audio and it just doesn't fit with the classic look. The annoucing is fine just the music is a bit jarring. Thanks to everyone who is making these files. Makes the game 100X more entertaining.

Archived