PC to X Box- Anyone got files?

dkrause

I have a modded X box and i would like to add some of these beautiful stadiums and/or overlays but they to not work straight from PC to X box. Does anyone know how to do them or have ones already converted? I don't mine making a small donation to the site or yourself for your help.

thanks-Don

donkrause@insightbb.com or ICQ54663361

I have a modded X box and i would like to add some of these beautiful stadiums and/or overlays but they to not work straight from PC to X box. Does anyone know how to do them or have ones already converted? I don't mine making a small donation to the site or yourself for your help.

thanks-Don

donkrause@insightbb.com or ICQ54663361

you might want to get Action Replay. not much discussion of that goes on over here. this is mainly a PC board.

Only uncompressed files will work for the xbox version of the game. Xbox's use fatx compression, and XP computers use NTFS, Win 98 uses Fat32, you would have to decompress the files, then make a tool to compress them within the xbox hard drive in fatx format. It could be done by someone that understood the compression formulas for the game files, I could port the tool to the xbox directly, I just dont know a whole lot about the compression the game files use.

My XP machine is Fat32.

I have the XP myself as well. This info at least can put me on a right track to try it. If anyone else has more information please add to this post. You could be helping out many,many people.

thanks-Don

I have the XP myself as well.

More than likely if you have XP or 2000, you have NTFS. To check go to My Computer, Right click on your hard drive (probably C: Drive), click on Properties and look at File System.

But it doesn't matter if it is NTFS or FAT32, neither will work with the XBox file system.

More than likely if you have XP or 2000, you have NTFS. To check go to My Computer, Right click on your hard drive (probably C: Drive), click on Properties and look at File System.

But it doesn't matter if it is NTFS or FAT32, neither will work with the XBox file system.

lol, yeah I was trying to explain that but didnt do a good job of it :?

lol, yeah I was trying to explain that but didnt do a good job of it :?

Ok, so i need to somehow convert NTFS to FATX, although if is understand correctly i need to compress or uncompress the file- literally on the x box. Is that right?

Don

Archived