statistical exporting tool

spedballer

Very true, it would be rather simple if you could export a report of the boxscore, sort of like in Madden 04. One thing that pisses me off about EA is that they waste time with their little right control stick gimmicks and dont bother to put features that people want into the games.

Demand yes, but it's not as easy as modding some graphics or editing a text file.

EA should have created this already, if tehy dont know how, they ask the madden team, they do it. All you need is a text file spit out at the end of the game..

All this detail and they cant do that?

In my opinion they didn't finish the game.

I don't know who the beta-testers were (if any), but there are so many things that could/should've been polished up.

This game had the potential to be the best ever, now we are left scrambling to make mods to make it great. It's a shame really.

Very true, it would be rather simple if you could export a report of the boxscore, sort of like in Madden 04. One thing that pisses me off about EA is that they waste time with their little right control stick gimmicks and dont bother to put features that people want into the games.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!. When I would play madden and do my franchise, the stats option about saving them were always on, and they even gave you an option on how you wanna save it, in Text or HTML!! Unbelievable, and really freakin great. I hope it's in madden 05 which I think will..

Archived