Are pro sliders needed?

Hoop27

Just curious guys. I play exclusively on allstar myself, but I have been reading that for online play you are stuck playing on pro. is that the case? I have never played online.

If that is correct would the community be interested in me taking a run at a set of pro sliders for the MVP 06 mod?

I just played my first game on pro with the 06 mod, and I have to say it was pretty damn easy pitched a 3 hit shutout with 8 K's and Bonds went deep 3 times. So I can put some of the basic changes I made in the allstar sliders into the pro set but I really need to know what the guys that are playing online on pro level need.

For example is the pitch meter to easy/hard? is it to easy batting etc etc.

If I can get some feedback from the guys that do play online it would make my life alot easier.

Check out "The Big Units" Pro sliders in the misc section, they are what I started with when I was playing on pro and I made some tweaks here and there but it gave me a good starting point. I have since moved to Allstar and made more tweaks.

Check it out, its a good starting point.

ya I live on allstar myself. I'm just trying to come up with a slider set for the online guys using the MVP 06 mod. problem is I need to know what the issues are for the guys playing online. I have some hunches but i have never played online myself.

Speaking of Allstar sliders my final set is coming soon for the MVP 06 mod.

Archived