Total Control Batting

spedballer

Am I the only one that doesnt understand the way this works? I've watched the video and all, do you just put the stick where the ball is in the strike zone and hit? Or do you put the stick where you want the ball to go? I'm having troubles with hitting grounders and pop fly's. I can hit homers as long as a pull or push balls even when low in the zone. I just cant force pop fly's or make a player hit a grounder. Very annoying when you have Pokey Reese and he pops up with the bases juiced and 2 outs, when you want him to try and ground up towards right field. Any help would be appreciated, cause im extremely frustrated.

Ado you just put the stick where the ball is in the strike zone and hit? Or do you put the stick where you want the ball to go?

It's a combination. You are actually pushing the analog stick where you want the ball to go (pulled or opposite field). It helps if you are hitting an outside pictch opposite and an inside pitch pulled. Otherwise it will probably result in a flare hit or an out.

It's a combination of good eyes and perfect timing. I think the timing is more important than the right analog stick.

Archived