Is anyone doing face mods anymore?

ee

It seems that Bartw's cubs cyberface pack is probably not happening anymore. If anyone is still doing it, I'd love to see a Carlos Zambrano cyberface done. Michael Barrett, and Kyle Farnsworth would be fantastic too. I want to start my Dynasty - but I really want to see some of the Cubs generic faces replaced before I do. Carlos I plan on being one of my franchise players, but that generic face gets very annoying. It doesn't look anything like him. Thanks in advance, I'll truly appreciate it if someone does take this on.

Hey,

You can go ahead and start your dynasty. Just assign a face thats already in the game to a player youd like to mod later. I did that in mine for Mercker, Rusch, Mitre, Zambrano, The farnicator, ext. Then if they do become available you can just change the numbers of the finished face mod to what your assigned numbers are. You can find faces in heros, legends, free agents, plus a few really old players, backups ext that dont appear in the game often.

Oh and If you could get ahold of the photoshop stuff Bart did Id lke to attempt the mapping myself. I havent had to much experience but donwloaded some tutorials and stuff and it doesnt look to bad.

You're right, thanks. And I probably will do that in hope that someone comes along to do these faces - or I figure out how. Unfortunately it means Farnsworth needs to keep looking like Rollie Fingers and Zambrano like Hector Villanueva, until it does happen ;)

Archived