what steps?

jorge580

im getting mvp today and i really want to install tc 4.what steps do need to take before ,like what patches do need to install,any info is great.thanks
I think you just need to install and get at least up to the 3rd EA patch. After I did that, I copied my entire MVP Program Files folder and made a copy of it called MVP 2005 Total Classics and installed the TC4 mod there. That way you have a regular MVP if you choose to play it and a Total Classics to play and you can mod each separately.

Wow, I didn't know you could do that! It's that simple? You mean I could have both MVP with The 06 mod installed AND TC? And then I just put in disc 2, exit, then just start from the "Start, Run and exe file for whichever one I want to play?

I went ahead and tried it and I'll be darned it does work! I thought I was going to have to choose between MVP '06 and Total Classics, but I CAN enjoy both! So tonight I can spend some time with Coco Crisp, and Max Alvis won't get all hissy about it cuz I'll pay him a visit too!

Sorry. Just happy about this.

Well...

EA Sports MVP 06 is a college baseball game for Consoles only

MVP 06 (non-EA edition) was made here by folks like krawitham and Totte etc. It's an MLB game for MVP Baseball 2005 for the PC (which EA Made).

Total Classics is another mod for MVP Baseball 2005 PC. It was made by Fuzzone and co.

Archived