Schedule mess up

SolidWing68

I don't know how many games in my dynasty have the wrong time, but hopefully this is the only one I find. The mets played the cubs @ wrigley on saturday in the afternoon, I cant remember the time but I know it was in the afternoon. So now when I go to play this game in my dynasty, it shows up as 7:05PM! what the hell is up with that, seriously ea.

The mets played the cubs @ wrigley on saturday in the afternoon, I cant remember the time but I know it was in the afternoon. So now when I go to play this game in my dynasty, it shows up as 7:05PM!

Are you saying that they played them in real life in the afternoon and the game was at night?

Does it really matter?

I don't know how many games in my dynasty have the wrong time, but hopefully this is the only one I find. The mets played the cubs @ wrigley on saturday in the afternoon, I cant remember the time but I know it was in the afternoon. So now when I go to play this game in my dynasty, it shows up as 7:05PM! what the hell is up with that, seriously ea.

The Expos have a bug in their schedule too... They are supposed to play their first serie at Montreal vs the Phillies but in the game they have one before this one (vs Florida I think) at Montreal when it's supposed to be at Puerto Rico.

That matters a little more than a night/day error IMO :)

Archived