Stealing w/ Rod's Dat file V 3 ?

miked

How is the cpu stealing w/ rod's v 3. I had heard that it was lowered in this file maybe too low ! If you guys are getting a good amount of steals pls post your steal settings and level !

Thanks !

it's pretty damn good. very realistic.

jpup,

What level are you playing and is it with the slider settings you posted a couple of days ago ? I just took a look at them and you have the steal rate at 0 - do you still get a good amount or should this be higher, because i like his file, but i had heard that the steals were lowered and maybe too low ! ?

Yea Big Mike that's what i heard ! Maybe going back to earlier versions/ or Snepps earlier data files where it was'nt adjusted . I rather have too many attempts which i think maybe lowering steal rate will balance it out ! This is the reason i got the PC version was more steals !

BTW - great roster's

Yea Big Mike that's what i heard ! Maybe going back to earlier versions/ or Snepps earlier data files where it was'nt adjusted . I rather have too many attempts which i think maybe lowering steal rate will balance it out ! This is the reason i got the PC version was more steals !

BTW - great roster's

1st.. Thanks :D

2nd... I agree with you.. I prefer to see WAY more steal attempts like in the former datafile (Snepp's).

Just edit the datafile yourself using snepp's excellent steal tune tutorial (on his site)

I play on All-Star level with my sliders and they steal on me all the time. make sure you have steal set to 0. if you use my sliders and don't get steals, then, you don't have the datafile installed.

i tested turning the steals up and it screws it up. you must put them at 0.

Archived